Each thumbnail holds a story.

Hover over for post titles. Click on corner to read post.

Knock, knock.Can I Get Off The Ledge

Best Blogger Tips

I feel as if I am on the outside looking in on everyone enjoying their lives. 

I've been trying to figure out what was bugging me, lately. I've had this feeling of being itchy, tinglie, and not my normal self. Finally found the problem.

It's me in some old lady's skin. Due to life and a lot of issues, I am now- pretty much, being taken care of by my daughters. Feels a little strange. Hopefully I'll get a little medical care, on my feet and back to the bouncy person I used to be and can get my finances in order.

What is your opinion on aging? Is it a number or does physical  problems or amount of energy determine your outlook?
Once I get of this ledge, put a little shine on my perspective, I'll be back to being twenty-one again.

2 Response to Knock, knock.Can I Get Off The Ledge

Anonymous
March 24, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Don't use the train station approach to life (when I do this, when this happens, when I get to...) because too much life goes by while you're waiting. Grab life where you are. You're talented, you're smart, you've got a full heart, you're loved, you've got beautiful children and a grandson who adores you. Don't sit on the ledge and wait for the ladder...jump!

March 24, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Thanks for the push. I've never been one for waiting...guess I'm doing too much contemplating.

COMMENT POLICY

This is my blog, not a public forum. I don't mind serious discussion, but I will delete your comments for personal attacks (whether on me or my guests), in appropriate language,disrespectful behavior or excessive self-promotion. Thanks for stopping by.

Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates