Each thumbnail holds a story.

Hover over for post titles. Click on corner to read post.

Being a 'natural green parent '

Best Blogger Tips

What is a natural parent? Heck what is a 'green' parent for that matter. Well in my mindset it doesn't have all that much to do with eating the best foods (all though that counts) and being green is not about saving the earth as much as it is about saving your sanity while rearing children. Then again, I guess that does factor into saving the earth.
This blog is about being green as in being a new parent and natural as in the basic instinctive way it comes to rearing your child or children. I'll share information I've learned after working nearly forty years in the child care profession, twenty-seven years of single handedly rearing and homeschooling three daughters in, through and out of college, a few hundred years of poking my nose in other people's business and the new joys of being a first time grandmother. So, grab a chair, maybe a pad and pencil, and let's share notes on being

A NATURAL PARENT GROWIN'UP GREEN in other words
Understanding the Rearing of Adults

No Response to "Being a 'natural green parent '"

COMMENT POLICY

This is my blog, not a public forum. I don't mind serious discussion, but I will delete your comments for personal attacks (whether on me or my guests), in appropriate language,disrespectful behavior or excessive self-promotion. Thanks for stopping by.

Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates