Each thumbnail holds a story.

Hover over for post titles. Click on corner to read post.

*Mothers, the Ones With Super Powers* #parenting #thingslegendsaremadeof #parenting

Best Blogger Tips

The most amazing thing in the world is to become a mother. So many subtle, unseen things about you change. You gain super powers. Go on, hook on that cape because I know you've felt them.
  • You can hear the restless rustle of sheets from behind closed doors, down the hall and through the walls.
  • You can sense when danger is trying to sneak up on your child.
  • You feel pain, read minds, and almost always save the day...but you can never tear yourself apart.
  • Your one weakness, and it can knock the knees right from under you, is LOVE. Try to run, hide, bury it, and it remains. Giving you strength and thing you in knots.


    What is your super power?

    Cutest stories about three little girls from the series "In My Sister's World."



    THESE NOVELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
    Kindle, Smashwords , Sony or KoboScribed
    Nook and iTunes



    Before you leave, please take some time to do this…

    Write down a couple of quick notes to let me know in:





  • what ways did this post or blog hold or lose your attention?
  • Is there a way I can enhance it visually?
  • Did you find any interest in the featured book?
  • What social network would be best for you to share this information?

  • I'd love it if you told me your answers in the comments below so I can know how to serve my readers.
    Would you like to read a sample of my writings in other genres? Download a free copy of, " WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES" At Smashwords HERE Put in code: MP63V

    No Response to "*Mothers, the Ones With Super Powers* #parenting #thingslegendsaremadeof #parenting"

    COMMENT POLICY

    This is my blog, not a public forum. I don't mind serious discussion, but I will delete your comments for personal attacks (whether on me or my guests), in appropriate language,disrespectful behavior or excessive self-promotion. Thanks for stopping by.

    Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
    Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

    Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
    Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates