Each thumbnail holds a story.

Hover over for post titles. Click on corner to read post.

A Little Rain

Best Blogger Tips

Isn't it beautiful outside today?
I love this awesome shade of gray.
Makes me think of God walking by,
His long gray coat brushing the ground, clearing the sky.
I love this awesome shade of gray.
I love the rain, the smell, the feel, and the sounds
I love the lightening and the tiny inklings of fear
I love the rain 'cause God is near.
Touching me with His every drop,
Loving me letting me know He'll never stop
I love this awesome shade of gray
Washing doubts, anger, what-ifs away
I love this awesome shade of gray
Without another word to say....
Isn't it beautiful outside today?


2 Response to A Little Rain

March 30, 2011 at 8:55 AM

Ey ~
Beautiful day and portrayed beautifully! Thanks so much for posting this...very nice :~)

Your friend,
Kathy

March 30, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Thank you so much. My first 'written' attempt at poetry. I tend to talk in rhyme much of the time and it drives my girls bunkers. Lol.

COMMENT POLICY

This is my blog, not a public forum. I don't mind serious discussion, but I will delete your comments for personal attacks (whether on me or my guests), in appropriate language,disrespectful behavior or excessive self-promotion. Thanks for stopping by.

Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates