Each thumbnail holds a story.

Hover over for post titles. Click on corner to read post.

In the Beginning-

Best Blogger Tips

               I marvel at the magnificence of the workings of the Lord.
Oh, my God. Yesterday we decided to take a walk around our new neighborhood. As we stepped out the door we noticed a tree (we were thinking of cutting down) had grown flowers. One day none and the next this...

The intricacies the Lord has taken to make these flowers is breath taking. I have never seen this particular flower before. They started as little green buds, opened to form balls resembling rolled yarn and then bloomed into soft looking bushy combs with gold flecks. I can't wait to see what happens to the item poking from the end.

This tree has lay around the yard looking like a mess all bent over and growing wily nily and worthless. I marvel how beauty and worth comes from nothing. This is one of the reasons I decided to start a business on Etsy-- Growin'UpGreen. It is where I sell succulents in small jars.


No Response to "In the Beginning-"

COMMENT POLICY

This is my blog, not a public forum. I don't mind serious discussion, but I will delete your comments for personal attacks (whether on me or my guests), in appropriate language,disrespectful behavior or excessive self-promotion. Thanks for stopping by.

Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates