Each thumbnail holds a story.

Hover over for post titles. Click on corner to read post.

Twent Years - Who's Counting?

Best Blogger Tips

20 years is the equivalent of 7,035 days. It also equals 1,044 weeks, 175,300 hours, or 10,520,000 seconds.

That is how long  the presence of Mhia has blessed me.












Not enough time in the world.... 

Happy 20th birthday, Mhia Enchante'.

No Response to "Twent Years - Who's Counting?"

COMMENT POLICY

This is my blog, not a public forum. I don't mind serious discussion, but I will delete your comments for personal attacks (whether on me or my guests), in appropriate language,disrespectful behavior or excessive self-promotion. Thanks for stopping by.

Supported by Doteasy.com -The Free Web Hosting Provider
Wordpress Theme by Graph Paper Press

Copyright 2010 by Work-a-holic Blogger Template.
Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates